Tired of being behind financially, not opening bills and avoiding phone calls?
That can all change fairly quickly.
You have heard this before? Did you take any Planned ACTION on it? If you did, stop reading now. You get it.
Here are some very simple ways to get out of the poverty and life-misery that go along with a lack of direction:
- Get a good job and make it a better job. A “Good Job” is not necessarily one that pays you the most on day one. A Good job will provide an opportunity for doing good work, learning, advancement and being recognized for it. Notice I said “doing good work”. Loafing, being below average, or just getting by enough to not get fired…these don’t qualify for “Good Work”.
- Show up…every day. The easiest way to drop back into poverty and personal misery is to get fired for being late, not showing up or loafing. Every time you get fired or walk off a job without having another job, you have to start all over again. Getting fired or not showing up for work is NOT an accomplishment. It won’t get you anywhere you want to go. It won’t make you more attractive.
- Bring a great attitude with you. Be ready for work. Go EARLY. Get your head in the game. It won’t cost you a dime. Your attitude will determine how you are treated.
- Work and LEARN. EVERY employer today is looking for people who want to learn more and do more. EVERY. SINGLE. EMPLOYER. Be in the top 10% of your team. YOU WILL EARN RAISES (More $$$). A good way to get out of poverty. ASK FOR MORE.
- Don’t be a “RICHARD” (you get the nickname don’t you). Be a TEAM player, be someone easy to get along with. Don’t take sides or get involved in drama. Don’t argue with a boss (you will always lose this argument). Smile, and don’t try to come across as a thug. People in movies AREN’T REAL.
- Be stable. The easiest way to get hired on a new learning and earning curve is to have shown that you can stick to your word and a job. Don’t leave until you have a list of accomplishments. Don’t leave until you cannot learn anything new. Don’t leave unless you are positive you can get a great reference (yes, people will check).
- Solve problems, don’t be one. It is called a “Reputation”. Be the person people ask for, not avoid.
- Follow the rules until you are good enough to make the rules.
- Put all the above INTO ACTION. That’s where ACTION beats hopes. Hopes and wishes are simple thoughts and use idle time. Prayers? That is up to you. Those are asking for help.
Break out of whatever rut you are in by taking a simple action.
Not sure how to do that?
Champion EXCELS at showing you HOW.
Ask Us How